Use the Zionism Revisited curriculum to give your students a better, more well-rounded understanding of the nuances of Zionism and get the chance to win prizes.
Bring the curriculum into your classroom in a variety of ways including:
Two airline tickets to Israel + 2023/24 Collaborative membership
$250 Amazon gift cards
Unpacked for Educators swag package
Fill out the following form after using the curriculum to be entered into the Sweepstakes.
For more information, please contact us:
In Partnership With
1. Eligibility: The Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes is open to educators internationally. Entrants must be employed at an accredited educational institution.
This Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Unpacked for Educators’ employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes.
2. Sponsorship: The sponsor is OpenDor Media (“Sponsor”), located at 11110 W Oakland Park Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33351. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as they relate to the content of this Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes.
4. Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion ends on March 15, 2023 at 11:59 EST (“Entry Period”).
To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://unpacked.education/contest/educator-sweepstakes/ As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize.
Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Only one submission is permitted per entrant.
Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winners of the Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive:
NOTE: The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. [A Form 1099 will be issued to the Grand Prize winner.]
*Prize value will not exceed $3,000.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor.
The Sponsor will notify the Winners by email within 24 hours following Winner selection.
The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 7 from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected.
Receipt of the prize offered in the Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If the winner violates any of these official rules, the winner (at the sponsor’s sole discretion) will be disqualified, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
9. Rights granted by you: By submitting an entry form into this Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes.
11. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
12. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Unpacked for Educators Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason.
Winners will be notified on April 10, 2023. Stay tuned for a winners announcement on Yom Ha’atzmaut!
For any questions or comments please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org