UED Collaborative: Supplementary School Track
Transform Your Teaching Experience
Access premium educational resources, advance your knowledge and skills through professional development, and network with a national community of diverse supplementary school educators to further your school’s educational goals on Israel and Jewish education.
In order to participate, your school must:
- Appoint two educators (minimum) in addition to an administrator/principal to represent your school in the program
- Participate in all collaborative webinars during the year
- Use UED resources at least twice a month within your classroom
- Participate in Unpacked for Educators’ 2022-2023 educational programs including: November Israel History Month (November 2022) and Israel Pursuit (Yom Ha’atzmaut 2023)
- Complete a formative mid-year survey and a summative end-of-the-year teacher and student survey
- Participate in the UED Collaborative online community platform
Join the UED Collaborative's
Supplementary School Track
The annual program cost is $600
Apply for a year-long partnership program, engage with the Unpacked for Educators and Prizmah educational staff as well as with each other through webinars, collaboration and programming of the highest standard.
For more information, please contact us:
In Collaboration With